Extended Stay Hotels Denver
Extended stay hotels in Denver give you the chance to relax and unwind during your long-term stay here. My list includes top hotels, suites, apartments, and other longer-term lodging.
All of my favorites include a cooking area so you don't have to go out to eat every night, Wi-Fi so you can stay in contact with friends and family, and a comfortable area to relax in. Read on to find out more about the best extended-stay options.
Extended Stay America
The Extended Stay America hotel chain caters to travelers needing to stay more than just a few days. All offer fully equipped kitchens, free breakfast, premium TV channels, onsite laundry, and Wi-Fi. Select locations offer shuttles, meeting rooms, fitness centers, pools, or hot tubs. Pets are welcome at all locations.
These are the top-rated Extended Stay America hotels in Denver.
- Denver Tech - Iverness: The 159 studios at this two-story property have free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens, plus this location has a fitness center. Located just off I-25 and walking distance to the light rail station and Denver Tech Center. 4885 S. Quebec St., Denver, CO 80237
- Denver Tech - Greenwood Village: This location is three stories with 100 studios featuring free Wi-Fi, irons and ironing boards, and fully equipped kitchenettes, plus there's a copy center and fitness room. Located two miles from the Centennial Airport Private Jet Center, seven miles from University Park, 13 miles from downtown, and 22 miles from Denver International Airport. 9253 E. Costilla Ave., Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- Denver North - Westminster: This three-story hotel has 103 studios and offers full kitchens, work stations, free local calls, ironing facilities, high-speed Internet (additional fee), and an exercise room. Located two blocks off I-25, five miles from Water World, 15 minutes from Merchandise Mart, 20 minutes from downtown, and 28 miles from the airport. 1291 W. 120th Ave., Westminster, CO 80234
- Lakewood South: This location has 119 studios with full-size kitchens, work spaces, and Wi-Fi (one-time fee), plus there are business and fitness centers. Located off Route 285, walking distance to public transportation, nine miles to Red Rocks Park, 20 minutes to downtown, and 36 miles to the airport. 7393 W. Jefferson Ave., Lakewood, CO 80235
Although these are a good option if you're staying for a few weeks, they don't offer many amenities and are pricey when you compare what they offer versus renting a full apartment (details on that below).
Extended Stay hotels Denver: Other Top Options
In addition to the Extended Stay America chain, many others hotels offer suites, kitchens/kitchenettes, and rooms with plenty of space to relax in during your long-term stay.
These are a few of my favorites.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Downtown: This hotel offers suites with free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens, free breakfast and dinner, pool, hot tub, fitness and business centers, bar, and meeting rooms. Located in downtown Denver, just half a block from the Colorado Convention Center. 550 15th St., Denver, CO 80202
- Embassy Suites - Stapleton: This 210-suite hotel offers cooked-to-order breakfast, free cocktails and appetizers, free Wi-Fi, wet bar, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, HD TVs, pool, hot tub, fitness and business centers, airport shuttle, and laundry service. Located 10 minutes from downtown and the Convention Center and 15 minutes from the airport. 4444 N. Havana, Denver, CO 80239
- Residence Inn - City Center: This all-suites hotel features free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchens, free hot breakfast buffet, fitness and business centers, and laundry service. Pets welcome. Located in downtown Denver near the Colorado Convention Center, Coors Field, and Pepsi Center. 1725 Champa St., Denver, CO 80202
- Hampton Inn - Denver Tech Center: Each suite has a king-size bed, sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, plus the hotel offers free breakfast, fitness center, pool, hot tub, laundry service, and shuttle. Walking distance to the light rail station, one mile to Cherry Creek State Park, five miles to University of Denver, and 12 miles to downtown Denver. 5001 South Ulster St., Denver, CO 80237
My favorite option when I plan to stay in one location for awhile is to rent an apartment. I've found it's one of the least-expensive options.
It's also very common and easy to do these days. If you're interested in this option, check out these three sites for the best options.